Glenn N. Taylor, Jr., DMD, MD
Meet Dr. Taylor
Dr. Taylor (J.R.) has built a reputation among his staff, his colleagues, and his patients for his outstanding clinical ability, his meticulous attention to detail, his expert diagnosis, and — above all — his infectious sense of humor and genuinely warm demeanor.
It was inevitable that he would choose a profession that involved working with people. His ability to put others at ease with his friendly manner, combined with his extraordinary analytical skills, made him a natural to become a surgeon. And he truly enjoys working in a profession where success is measured in smiles.
When he’s not in the office, lecturing, or furthering his skills through continuing education, J.R. enjoys crossfitting, snowboarding, watersports, golf and tennis. He is also very active in his church, and loves spending time with his family — his wife Diane, and their three teenage daughters, Rachel, Sarah and Rebekah.
- University of Florida, BS 1988
- University of Florida College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine 1992
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical Doctor 1995
- University of Florida Internship, General Surgery
- University of Florida Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Residency 1992-1998
- University of Florida Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Chief Resident 1997-1998
- Private Practice, Gainesville, FL, 1998 – Present
- Lecturer, Consultant, Bone Graft and Implant Reconstruction
- Staff of North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Florida and American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Alachua County, Florida and American Dental Associations
- Alachua County, Florida and American Medical Associations
- American Society of Dental Anesthesia
Fill out our Appointment Form or call us at Gainesville Phone Number 352-378-2525 if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Taylor today!